First of all, I'll be heading back to school in September. I couldn't be more anxious, and I couldn't be more ready. When graduation rolled around in May, I was devastated to be removed from a formal learning environment, but I also knew that I would be heading back to school in a few months. I'm excited for this next chapter and can't wait to experience the ways I'll be challenged as I enter a graduate program. I have a feeling I'll be stretched in unimaginable ways - I can't wait!
Second of all, I got a new job! I am so thrilled to be back at Bethel as staff and thus far have enjoyed the transition into my new role. There is something wonderful to be said about working with people who are passionate about what they are doing and who see their jobs as part of a bigger picture. I feel so blessed to serve Bethel in a new capacity and anticipate great things moving forward.
Third, we moved! Life was great in our old place, but living more intentionally in the city has been so refreshing. I'm looking forward to getting to know our neighbors and learning from what they have to offer as well.
Fourth...God is good. I sometimes forget to acknowledge the many blessings I've been given because I'm caught up in the day-to-day worries of life. Today has been a day of intentional thanksgiving as I've become more aware of the many non-tangible riches surrounding my every moment.
Off to bed feeling excited for what's to come...
No comments:
Post a Comment